CVO Inc. ships axles around the world to individuals demanding the best new and re-manufactured cv axles for their cars.
Catalog Customer Comments
Pricing Policies Shipping Policies Core Policies
Find the picture of the dog on this web site and let us know his name and we'll give you $5.00 off your axle order.
Why are CVO Inc. axles higher priced than some others on the web?
The type of re-manufacturing! Look closely at the stated remanufacturing claiming the items listed below
New Premium Neoprene Boots
New O.E.M. Stainless Steel Clamps
Chasing of all Threads
Re-Gauging of every Spline
New Axle Nuts
What new parts are listed? Boots, clamps and a nut that is mostly re-usable?? These axles are listed as precision ground and for the most part are. But they do NOT re-harden the metal which is now WEAKER than the original and though cheaper is not the best quality available. New ball bearings are less than a dollar, clamps are inexpensive when purchased in the thousands as are boots. Cost to make a shaft like this is less than $5.00 in materials!
The best re-manufactured axles have NEW cages, NEW races, NEW ball bearings, NEW Boots, Some even have new CV joints if the original was not to spec. There are different grades of materials available and some use low quality parts but a re-manufactured axle with NEW properly heat treated and hardened parts will have a longer service life. Cost to make a reliable CV shaft is considerably higher when parts are replaced instead of refinished.
Compare the results.
The difference is how valuable is your time. Do you want your car riding on reground used parts shined up to look good? How often do you want to replace your CV shaft? While every manufacturer has defects the part of the industry that replaces the worn components with NEW (boots, cage, race and ball bearings) has a lower % of items returned for failure to perform.
Bottom Line - YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!
CVO Inc. is celebrating 15 years in business
MOST FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS $60.00! Get an additional $5.00 by finding the picture of the Dog.
Return to top of page
- Our axles are priced to be competitive. We do more than the average CV builder as we use the best quality parts we can find resulting in longer lasting and more satisfied customers
- We ship with FedEx ground as they have given us the best rates which we pass on to our customers.
- Charges. Sales made over the internet with a credit card will have the core charge delayed for thirty days from the time of purchase. This allows our customers 30 days to install the replacement parts and return the old (cores) axles without additional charges to their card. If after 30 days the old (cores) axles are not returned a charge for the core amount will be made to your card. This lets our customers not tie up their credit card.
- Old axles must be returned. All sales except those for NEW axles have core charges. These charges are to ensure the return of the old units. This ensures that I will have something to provide the next customer like you who needs a quality replacement part.
- Returning the core is at the customers expense. We can provide a call tag if desired at the time of purchase that will be added to the shipping charges.
- By accepting these terms you agree you will be charged for cores not returned within 30 days.
Return to top of page
To place an order or request a quote click here.
CVO Inc. has CV boots, and CV Joints too!! Axles and parts for most front wheel drive cars.
In US CVO Inc. ships to all 50 states and US territories.
US Military and civilians living abroad we ship APO/FPO
Non-US we ship via Mail, UPS or FedEx
What to look for
Trouble Shooting guide
Contact CVO Inc. email: firstname.lastname@example.org To send mail reference "from website" in the subject or a response may be delayed.
This website is owned by CVO Inc. and is copy written by CVO Inc. 2005
Contact us by phone 800-889-2953